Since we are on both sides of wedding planning (Summer is engaged and Kathryn just got married) we thought we would do our wedding posts a little differently: Summer will be sharing from the perspective of a bride who is going through planning, and Kathryn will add her perspective as a bride who has already done it! Hopefully getting both sides will help those of you who are also planning, helping someone plan, or are just wedding obsessed. We’ll link all of our topics here, for easy access!
Engagement Ring Design
How He Asked
- The Best Way To Ring In 2020: Summer’s engagement
Initial Wedding Decisions
- Let’s Get It Started, Part I: Kathryn’s First Wedding Decisions
- Let’s Get It Started, Part II: Summer’s Wedding Decision Process
Picking a Venue
- BienVENUE to New Orleans: Touring Wedding Venues in the Big Easy
How She Asked
- MOH Pro: Kathryn’s MOH proposal to Summer
Wedding Dress Shopping
- Bachelorette in New Orleans: Spoil your bride AND stay on budget!
- What to Wear For the Bride: Kathryn’s plus size picks
- What to Wear For the Party-Goers: Summer’s straight size picks